Uncategorized

Do Not Swallow the Compass

 

 

 

 

 

Seen on the bottom of a camping lantern:

Do Not Swallow The Compass

 

“DANGER: Do not swallow the compass! The liquid inside is harmful or fatal. Call physician immediately if swallowed.”

And here’s the compass in question:

The Compass

So I guess I’ll refrain from gouging the compass out of the lantern and eating it. Thanks, label people!

Standard

6 thoughts on “Do Not Swallow the Compass

  1. Wow so glad they warned us about that so very real danger. My guess is if your one of those who would make that kind of effort you would be incapable of reading the label! Needed the laugh right about now. Thanks!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s